We know that summer holidays can go by in a flash and going back to school can sometimes feel a little difficult. So, we’ve put together the ultimate back to school digital survival kit using some of our best blog posts, stress relief tips and freebies from last year to try and make your back to school transition as fun and stress-free as possible.
And if that hasn't helped, here are some cute pictures of animals to help you find your inner zen and relieve any back to school stress.
Wishing you lots of luck for the year ahead,
Rising Stars & RS Assessment
Your Free Back to School Survival Kit
Take a look at our selection of the best freebies and blog articles from last year, to give you a helping hand this term.
1. Try out some of our Free Vocabulary ideas with your class from Rising Stars Vocabulary.
2. Start the year with some Acts of Kindness with a free lesson from our Character Education book.
3. Download 5 separate blog posts offering tips for dealing with stress.
4. Teach your pupils resilience with a free Assembly from our Character Education Book.
5. Enjoy, some fun, practical science activities with your class
6. Take a look at some of the great, informative, beautiful books available from Franklin Watts and Wayland for your school Library.
7. Take a look at 5 tips to help you teach spelling this term from Rising Stars Spelling
8. Save time with these ready-made, Back to School themed maths quizzes from Assessment Bank.
9. Take a deep breath, it's all going to be ok.