Save up to 50% on Reading Planet!
An all-in-one tried-and-tested teaching resource and awards scheme developed by Character Education experts Geoff Smith and Shona Pye in partnership with Havering School Improvement Services (HSIS)
• An overview of how to deliver the whole-school Star Awards programme
• Engaging activities for every year group from Reception to Year 6
• Downloadable worksheets, templates and images for every activity
• Original and fun assembly ideas
• Printable badges and a record of achievement for every child
Geoff Smith is a headteacher and speaker who has developed innovative
approaches to children’s character development. He is on the Executive
Team of the Association for Character Education.
Shona Pye is a Virtues Project Master facilitor and has spent the last few
years introducing ‘Virtues in Education’ into schools in Cornwall.