1. Revisit and review sounds with flashcards
The 111 colour-banded flashcards are ready-to-use interactive online resources with audio.
2. Teach spelling alternatives with Big Books
Each Big Book lasts for a term and tells an original story. As a class, you can listen to the story being read aloud, hear sounds and launch flashcards from inside the books.
3. Practise with Pupil Practice Booklets
Our daily Booklets help children to consolidate phonics and develop reading fluency and writing skills.
4. Apply with Practice Readers
Children will love reading the range of fun fiction and non-fiction books from the Reading Planet Galaxy and Comet Street Kids strands.
5. Practise cursive handwriting with Pupil Practice Booklets
The Booklets also provide weekly cursive handwriting practice.