Enrich your teaching across the curriculum with Reading Planet Galaxy. Expand pupil's vocabulary and deepen topic knowledge through a range of fiction and non-fiction genres and text types. The books are highly decodable and aligned with the progression of the Reading Planet Rocket Phonics SSP programme. Non-decodable 'topic' words are introduced and are listed on the inside front cover of each book. Ideal for more able readers, and for one-to-one, whole-class shared or group guided reading.
18 highly decodable Reading Planet Galaxy reading books for Year 2 covering White band (1 copy of each book).
- The Mystery of the Tangled Net
- My Antarctic Diary
- Emily Saves the Day
- Whales and Dolphins
- Superhero Sports Day
- Explore the World (And Come Back Alive)
- Animal Sanctuary: Wildlife Warning
- The Little Sister of the Three Giants
- Who Wants to Be an Olympic Champion?
- The Little Mermaid
- Heroic Girls: Tales of Bravery
- Family Matters
- Guide to the Galaxy
- The Salt Maker
- Anansi and the Wisdom of the World
- Escape from Abacus Tower
- Winners on Wheels
Each Galaxy reading book is also available as an interactive eBook with audio and quizzes via the 1-year subscription to Reading Planet Online Lilac – White.