Rising Stars Mathematics in the Early Years print resources
A Teacher's guide:
- Help tailor the programme to your school's needs with planning support.
- Engage children with 14 units of work each containing an introuductory activity or game, adult lead activities and child intiated free-flow activities.
- Support progress, observation and assessment.
- Deepen understanding at home with ready-made newsletters and supportive guidance.
Consolidate learning and help identify gaps in understanding with 14 game boards.
Engage parents in their child's mathematical journey with 14 full colour posters that can be displayed on your school noticeboard.
Rising Stars Mathematics in the Early Years digital resources
Available on annual subscription via My Rising Stars for all your teachers
- Prompt rich, whole-class discussion with talking and thinking images to project onto the whiteboard.
- Help practitioners develop effective pedagogical strategies with CPD videos.
- Support teachers and encourage confidence with the Online Teacher's Guide.
- Engage parents with editable newsletters to send home.
- Save time planning with downloadable resource sheets.
- Editable medium-term plans.