On Track English is a new targeted intervention programme to help boost attainment in reading comprehension, writing and grammar.
On Track English Reading Comprehension develops all reading skills through an engaging and visual approach that will help every child to reach age-related expectations.
- Each unit uses a high-quality source text to explore and analyse
- Introductory activities encourage pupils to use prior knowledge to 'tune in' to the source text
- Vocabulary activities help pupils to access the meaning of words
- Audio and visuals support less confident pupils in developing reading skills
- Engaging photocopiable resource sheets scaffold learning
- A range of practice questions cover all comprehension content domains assessing skills including inference and deduction
FREE SAMPLE UNIT
Try On Track English Reading Comprehension now. This free Year 1 sample unit contains a short passage, accompanying questions and teaching resources.
Download your free sample unit