This activity for Year 4 children is part of Cracking Comprehension, a tried and trusted range of multi-format resources that support children in developing and improving their reading comprehension skills across a range of text types and genres.
The activity contains:
- Introduction to Cracking Comprehension
- A whiteboard modelling unit for: Gangsta Granny by David Walliams
- Teaching Notes and comprehension questions for Gangsta Granny
- An additional linked practice text: The Better Brown Stories by Allan Ahlberg
- Teaching Notes and comprehension questions for The Better Brown Stories
- An Assessment Task: The Little Ghost by Otfried Preussler