This activity for Year 6 children is part of Cracking Comprehension, a tried and trusted range of multi-format resources that support children in developing and improving their reading comprehension skills across a range of text types and genres.
This activity includes:
- An introduction to Cracking Comprehension
- A whiteboard modelling unit for The Tempest by William Shakespeare
- Teaching notes and comprehension questions for The Tempest
- An additional practice text Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare
- Teaching notes and comprehension questions for Julius Caesar
- An Assessment Task: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë