Available in September 2020!
Deliver tailored individual, small group and whole class intervention activities for the areas of weakness demonstrated in your pupils’ diagnostic test results from PiRA, PUMA and NTS Assessments.
- Our free assessment and reporting kit, MARK, will identify specific gaps in knowledge based on pupil performance in PiRA, PUMA and NTS Assessments and suggest exact learning sequences to address these.
- Each learning sequence for reading includes step-by-step teaching notes, text extracts and questions, as well as modelling software to take pupils through the skills they need.
- Each learning sequence for maths includes step-by-step teaching notes and pupil worksheets to carry out the activities.
How does it work?
- Assess: Reliably measure attainment and progress with PiRA, PUMA and NTS Assessments.
- Report: Easily identify gaps in each pupils' understanding using the Individual Intervention Report and Group Intervention Report in our free online assessment and reporting kit, MARK.
- Intervene: Use Shine to address specific gaps in understanding with sequences for each area of learning.
View when Shine be available to use alongside specific test papers: click here.
How much does it cost?
- 1 month free trial available for Shine Reading Skills
- £250+VAT annual subscription to Shine Reading Skills
- 1 month free trial available for Shine Maths
- £250+VAT annual subscription to Shine Maths