Termly tests that empower you to reliably benchmark performance and track progress against national averages in maths. Standardised on over 10,000 pupils in 2019-20.
New PUMA is an updated edition of our termly PUMA test suite, trusted by over 6,000 teachers to reliably benchmark performance and track progress against national averages in maths.
Based on feedback from teachers like you, we’ve completely updated the papers so that they reflect today’s teaching practice. To allow for comparisons against current national averages, we’ve also fully re-standardised the tests on thousands of pupils in 2019-20.
- Confidently assess each of the content domains in every termly test and generate diagnostics about strengths and weaknesses to inform teacher planning.
- Save time with papers that are quick and simple to administer and mark, carefully written to ensure a steady progression in demand.
- Trusted by over 6,000 schools to measure performance and identify gaps in learning form Reception to Year 6.
- Written by established authors who have years of teaching and test-writing experience and who are passionate about providing high-quality, diagnostic information to assist teachers and support children’s learning.
Our pricing is really simple. It's £17.50 per 10-copy pack of termly tests for each subject and year group.
New PUMA is available to pre-order now!
- Autumn papers publish in Summer 2020, ready for testing Autumn 2020
- Spring papers publish in Autumn 2020, ready for testing Spring 2021
- Summer papers publish in Spring 2021, ready for testing Summer 2021
Current customers, please note that the previous edition of PUMA (in both paper and online interactive format) will remain available to purchase until 31st July 2020. Full transition data from PUMA to New PUMA will be provided free of charge.