Progress in Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Assessment
Reliably assess, track and predict pupil progress of technical English across the primary years.
Progress in Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation Assessment (GAPS) standardised termly tests are simple to administer and provide a reliable range of information that will s]upport and guide the management of effective learning in the classroom. The series offers three tests for each primary school year, so that you can monitor progress term by term. Find out more about standardised tests and order a FREE evaluation pack
- Assesses the core skills that underpin progress in technical English
- Tests include separate sections on grammar, punctuation and vocabulary and spelling
- Helps to monitor small increments of progress
- Questions sample all of the content from the programme of study for English
- Simple and quick to administer and mark
What's included in GAPS?
Pupil Test Booklets
Available in termly 10-copy packs, £16.50 per pack BUY
Available for Key Stage 1, £36.50, and Key Stage 2, £47.50 BUY
A curriculum map is included to show content and technical terms covered in each termly test.
Online marksheets and reports
Free online marksheets and reports will enable you to enter your pupils' test scores and generate powerful reports by pupil, group or class. You can access these reports via MARK (My Assessment and Reporting Kit) which is FREE to purchase online. Unlock access now