Save 20% on all curriculum resources when you buy online using discount code WS0000942 until Friday 1st July! Excludes eduu.school and RS Assessment resources.
1. This is a prize draw for a free iPad Air. You will be automatically be entered into the prize draw on taking out a 30 day free trial for Assessment Bank between Monday 11th September 2017 at 9.00am (BST) and 11:59 pm (BST) on Saturday 30th September 2017.
2. The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. There will only be 1 winner.
3. There is no payment or further purchase necessary to enter.
4. The prize draw opens at 9.00am (BST) on Monday 11th September 2017 and closes at 11:59 am (BST) on Saturday 30th September 2017. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
5. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in the UK except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
6. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
7. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
8. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
By taking out an Assessment Bank 30-day free trial you are also agreeing to take part in the prize draw. You also agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This competition is being organised by RS Assessment from Hodder Education, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DZ.
These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.