A tried and tested approach to mathematics assessment for ages 5-14. Nationally standardised on over 12,500 pupils, MaLT can be used at any time during the school year - for screening, monitoring and tracking progress, as well as for individual diagnostic profiling.
These nationally standardised tests - for groups or individuals - also yield diagnostic information which will directly support individual and whole-class teaching.
- MaLT Test booklet 8 - for Year 3 (Scottish P4, Northern Ireland Year 4) with norms for chronological ages 7:0 to 9:5 (NC levels 1a-4c)
- Take only 45 minutes to test a whole class
- Purpose-written to highlight particular errors and misunderstandings which are diagnostic of key learning needs - counting errors, misconceptions with decimals, etc
- Simple structure makes it easy for you to assess your pupils and get the information you need
- Key Stage 2 Teacher Manual contains all the key information in one place for MaLT tests 8-11
- All questions are mapped to the current strands and objectives, to make it easy to see how well your pupils are performing and to provide the information you need
- Provides the summative measures of performance needed for screening, monitoring and progress assessment. MaLT tests have been standardised nationally, ensuring secure, reliable results