A tried and tested approach to mathematics assessment for ages 5-14. Nationally standardised on over 12,500 pupils, MaLT can be used at any time during the school year - for screening, monitoring and tracking progress, as well as for individual diagnostic profiling.
Available in both pencil-and-paper and interactive computer-adaptive (CAT) formats, these nationally standardised tests - for groups or individuals - also yield diagnostic information which will directly support individual and whole-class teaching.
- Purpose-written to highlight particular errors and misunderstandings which are diagnostic of key learning needs - counting errors, misconceptions with decimals, etc
- Simple structure makes it easy for you to assess your pupils and get the information you need
- Key Stage 2 Teacher Manual contains all the key information in one place for MaLT tests 8-11
- All questions are mapped to strands, to make it easy to see how well your pupils are performing and to provide the information you need
- Provides the summative measures of performance needed for screening, monitoring and progress assessment. MaLT tests have been standardised nationally, ensuring secure, reliable results
MaLT Year-on-Year Tests
- Take only 45 minutes to test a whole class
- MaLT 11 includes calculator and non-calculator sections