Reading Planet is out now for Reception and Key Stage 1. Key Stage 2 will be available in 2019.
Euro Stars is a complete programme for teaching French at KS2.
Its easy-to-use whiteboard software, activity bank and comprehensive teacher support means that even non-French speaking teachers will be able to deliver the new languages Programme of Study with confidence.
New Primary French Pack 1 (suggested for use with Year 3)
1. Moi (All about me)
2. Jeux et chansons (Games and songs)
3. On fait la fête (Celebrations)
4. Portraits (Portraits)
5. Les quatre amis (The four friends)
6. Ça pousse! (Growing things)
New Primary French Pack 2 (suggested for use with Year 4)
1. On y va (All aboard)
2. L’argent de poche (Pocket money)
3. Raconte-moi une histoire! (Tell me a story)
4. Vive le sport! (Our sporting lives)
5. Le Carnaval des Animaux (The Carnival of Animals)
6. Quel temps fait-il? (What's the weather like?)
New Primary French Pack 3 (suggested for use with Year 5)
1. Bon appétit, bonne santé (Healthy eating)
2. Je suis le musiciane (I am the music man)
3. En route pour l’école (On the way to school)
4. Scène de plage (Beach scene)
5. Le retour du printemps (The return of spring)
6. Les planètes (The planets)
New Primary French Pack 4 (suggested for use with Year 6)
1. Notre école (Our school)
2. Notre monde (The world about us)
3. Le passé et le present (Then and now)
4. Monter un café (Setting up a café)
5. Quoi de neuf? (What’s in the news?)
Do you want something dynamic and modern that will support non-specialists? Then I suggest this is the perfect software for your school...