New PiRA: Termly tests enabling you to reliably benchmark performance and track progress against national averages in reading. Standardised on over 10,000 pupils in 2019/20/21.
Due to Summer 2020 school closures the release of some test outcomes and features have been delayed. View updates.
New PiRA is an updated edition of our termly PiRA test suite, trusted by over 6,000 teachers to reliably benchmark performance and track progress against national averages in reading.
Based on feedback from teachers like you, we’ve completely updated the papers so that they reflect today’s teaching practice. To allow for comparisons against current national averages, we’ve also fully re-standardised the tests on thousands of pupils in 2019/20/21.
- Confidently assess each of the content domains in every termly test and generate diagnostics about strengths and weaknesses to inform teacher planning.
- Save time with papers that are quick and simple to administer and mark, carefully written to ensure a steady progression in demand. Also available in online, auto-marked, interactive format.
- Trusted by over 6,000 schools to measure performance and identify gaps in learning from Reception to Year 6.
- Written by established authors who have years of teaching and test-writing experience and who are passionate about providing high-quality, diagnostic information to assist teachers and support children’s learning.
- Free downloadable access to your test guidance and mark schemes.
£17.50 per 10-copy pack of termly tests for each subject and year group.
Free downloadable test guidance and mark schemes are available with every purchase.