1. This is a prize draw to win 1 of 6 weekly prizes. To enter, please Like, Retweet and reply to the competition post with the correct answer before the end of the day on which it is posted.
2. The winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. There will only be 6 winners.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
4. The prize draw opens at 7:00am GMT and closes at 11:59pm GMT every Friday between 1st and 15th December 2023.
5. The prize draw is open to teachers aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families
6. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
7. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
8. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice, but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
9. Winners will be notified via X (Twitter) on the following Monday after the entry has been submitted.
10. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address: Hodder Education, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DZ.
11. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. This prize draw is being organised by Hodder Education, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DZ.
13. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.