We’ve come a long way since our beginnings in the spare bedroom of founder Andrea Carr, 15 years ago. Over that time, we have had the privilege to work with some of the best teachers, school leaders and educational experts in the world of education, to create innovative, trustworthy resources that make a difference in the classroom.
As we turn the grand old age of 15, we wanted to share with you a bit about our history. Take a look at the timeline below to see just how far we’ve come!
With lots of new and exciting resources in the pipeline, we’re looking forward to the next chapter of Rising Stars. We are particularly exciting about the launch of Reading Planet, a brand new reading programme for reception and KS1 and Rising Stars Mathematics, a mastery textbook programme written for the new curriculum. We are also pleased to launch RS Assessment from Hodder Education this term, a dedicated assessment provider that serves to support your professional judgement.
Did you know?
• The first book Rising Stars ever published was Achieve, which is still in print (albeit in a new edition) today
• 88% of primary schools in England have Rising Stars resources in their school
• Over 10,000 users have downloaded our free progression frameworks
• There have been 434 blogs published on the website
• We have drunk 105,160 cups of tea (approximately…!) – we drink a lot of tea!
Help us celebrate with a tray of cupcakes delivered to your staff room!
As a thank you for your support, we would love to send you a tray of cupcakes direct to the staff room to brighten up the start of term. Simply recommend a friend to sign up for a FREE My Rising Stars account and five lucky schools will be chosen at random. Read terms and conditions.
Recommend a friend
Don’t miss out on accessing hundreds of free resources via your My Rising Stars account. Don’t have one? Register for one here.
Visit our Free Stuff page here
for more resources.