We love all of our Comet Street Kids, Rav, Tess, Asha and Finn, and couldn’t possibly decide our favourite, so we’re asking you to! Simply tweet or retweet us with either #TeamRav #TeamTess #TeamAsha or #TeamFinn along with #ReadingPlanetTakesOff to be in with a chance of winning a full set of the 72 Comet Street Kids books.
This is a fabulous chance to trial Reading Planet in your school, and see how much fun your pupils have reading with the Comet Street Kids!
If you are unsuccessful, don’t worry! So you can still see just how Reading Planet can launch a love of reading in your school, we are offering FREE evaluation packs which include 2 X books from each strand, a USB stick with full audio versions of all texts, the Reading Planet Parent’s Guide, a Reading Planet Teacher’s Guide and a Reading Record. This pack is usually £50 but will be free if ordered via this link until 5th November!
Good luck with our competition, full terms and conditions are below.
Terms & Conditions:
• This is a competition to win a set of Comet Street Kids books from the Reading Planet reading programme
• The winner may see their entry on the Rising Stars website and on other websites and social media accounts.
• There is no purchase necessary to enter.
• The competition opens at 15:31 31st October 2016 and closes at 12:00 pm 4th November 2016. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
• This competition is open to UK Primary Schools and teachers of UK Primary Schools only.
• Only one entry per class/school allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
• The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
• The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group.
• By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.