Computing at Schools have just re-opened their Master Teacher programme - they are looking to make all appointments by the end of November. This is a great opportunity to acquire funding to develop skills and share this experience with others.
If you can answer 'YES' to the following then the CAS Master Teacher programme is for you!
* Would you like funding to develop your skills and knowledge of computing in the new National Curriculum?
* Are you a primary teacher in a state maintained school?
*Are you already expert in delivering the 1999 ICT National Curriculum?
* Are you an experienced teacher with a judgment of ‘good with outstanding’ or ‘outstanding’ teaching seen in your recent lesson observations?
* Can you confidently engage with your peers in a professional environment?
* Do you have the ability to design and deliver practical and interactive workshops for teachers with appropriate course material?
* Do you have a passion about sharing best practice in teaching and learning?
For further information on the Master Teacher programme, please download the information pack ( http://community.computingatschool.org.uk/resources/802 ) or email the CAS Network of Excellence team: email@example.com.
, Switched On Computing