Computing at Schools have just re-opened their Master Teacher programme - they are looking to make all appointments by the end of November. This is a great opportunity to acquire funding to develop skills and share this experience with others.
If you can answer 'YES
' to the following then the CAS Master Teacher programme is for you!
* Would you like funding to develop your skills and knowledge of computing in the new National Curriculum?
* Are you a primary teacher in a state maintained school?
*Are you already expert in delivering the 1999 ICT National Curriculum?
* Are you an experienced teacher with a judgment of ‘good with outstanding’ or ‘outstanding’ teaching seen in your recent lesson observations?
* Can you confidently engage with your peers in a professional environment?
* Do you have the ability to design and deliver practical and interactive workshops for teachers with appropriate course material?
* Do you have a passion about sharing best practice in teaching and learning?
For further information on the Master Teacher programme, please download the information pack ( http://community.computingatschool.org.uk/resources/802
) or email the CAS Network of Excellence team: firstname.lastname@example.org
, Switched On Computing