The Commission on Assessment Without Levels Report, published in September 2015, highlights key questions for schools to consider when developing an effective assessment policy for the new curriculum. To help you navigate your way through the report, we've put together a short webinar which covers key points from the report, including how different types of assessment can be used and how an effective assessment policy can be developed.
Simply click on the video below to watch!
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Types and purposes of assessment
- Developing school assessment policies
- The role of data collection
- External assessment systems
- Accountability and inspection
Watch our recorded webinar and you will gain:
- Understanding of the types and purposes of assessment
- Knowledge on how best to develop a robust assessment policy
- Information about where to go to keep up to date with changes in primary assessment
A bit about our host
Camilla Erskine is an assessment publishing specialist who has worked in educational and academic publishing for 15 years. She is Consultant Publisher at Rising Stars Ltd, where she develops assessment resources for and with schools. She specialises in commissioning and developing new digital and print content, with a focus on assessment, revision and teacher professional development resources. Camilla is also a Trustee and Director of the Geographical Association, the leading subject association for teachers of geography.
We’d love to receive your feedback on how useful you found the content of this webinar either via Twitter @Risingstarsedu, or you can email Camilla on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tagskey stage 1
, key stage 2