We were recently asked on Twitter: "I might regret this, but what is mastery?" A valid question that's not easy to answer in 140 characters!
To dispel the myths and get down to nuts and bolts of what mastery is and what it looks like in the classroom, join us for two FREE webinars with experienced maths consultant and trainer, Maria Rundle.
What will the webinars cover?
The webinars will address four key questions:
- What is mastery?
- What does it look like in the classroom and how do teachers recognise it?
- How do I support children achieve mastery?
- How do I provide extension for those working at greater depth?
Where and when?
- Tuesday 14th March at 4 - 4:45
- Tuesday 21st March at 4 - 4:45
How to register?
It's quick, easy and free to register. Just add your name, school and email address to this form. We can then email you a link on the day of the webinar.
Create your own user feedback survey