Our partners NACE are hosting an entire day of talks and workshops designed to help you challenge your more able learners through the primary English curriculum.
Here at Rising Stars we are thrilled to be sponsoring NACE’s English for the more able conference on the 15th of March this year. We’re also very excited to be able to offer our readers the opportunity to book onto the conference at the same special rate as NACE members, a discount of over £100! Just enter the code RS2018-01 at checkout before the 9th of February to save!
Make sure you don’t miss out on your chance of a ticket to this exciting event – book here
We’re looking forward to joining you for what promises to be an unmissable day of ideas, inspiration and guidance on how to fully support and engage your more able learners in English. Make sure your pupils reach their full potential! Read on for more information.
- Opening keynote: “Pitching it right, taking it deeper” – Anne Fine
- Workshops on mastery, immersion, reciprocal reading and more
- Practical ideas to provide challenge through KS1 and KS2
- Guidance for school leaders and subject coordinators
- Exhibition: explore the latest resources for more able learners
- Opportunities to network and exchange good practice
View the full programme.
Book early to save:
NACE members £295 + VAT
Non-members £399 + VAT or book by the 9th of February and enter the code RS2018-01 at checkout to enjoy the same special rate as NACE members.
, English for the More Able
, More able