Progress in Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Assessment (GAPS)
Reliably assess, track and predict pupil progress of technical English across the primary years.
Progress in Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation Assessment (GAPS) standardised termly tests are simple to administer and provide a reliable range of information that will support and guide the management of effective learning in the classroom. The series offers three tests for each primary school year, so that you can monitor progress term by term.
- Assesses the core skills that underpin progress in technical English
- Tests include separate sections on grammar, punctuation and vocabulary and spelling
- Helps to monitor small increments of progress
- Questions sample all of the content from the programme of study for English
- Simple and quick to administer and mark
Order a FREE evaluation pack or buy now.
Find out more about standardised tests here.
What's included in GAPS?
Pupil Test Booklets
Available in termly 10-copy packs, £16.50 per pack BUY
Manuals (currently online only)
Available for Key Stage 1, £36.50, and Key Stage 2, £47.50 BUY
A curriculum map is included to show content and technical terms covered in each termly test.
Easy reporting on MARK (My Assessment and Reporting Kit)
Get free access to MARK (My Assessment and Reporting Kit) which will enable you to enter your pupils' test scores and automatically generate reports by pupil, group or class. The marksheets for the GPS tests will be available on MARK from Spring 2018.