AUTUMN TERM OFFER: JUST £2 PER BOOK (in packs of 15)
Written specifically for the new National Curriculum
Rising Stars have created a new range of Key Stage 2 Homework and Practice books to help schools plan and deliver the new National Curriculum in English, mathematics and science. We have worked closely with the Department for Education, and been involved in subject planning briefings throughout the consultation period, to ensure that our resources are a perfect fit for the new curriculum.
Additional top-up copies are available from Rising Stars Customer Services. Please contact 0800 091 1602.
- Written specifically for the new National Curriculum at Key Stage 2
- Designed to consolidate learning and reinforce key concepts
- Includes differentiated practice questions for every unit
- Child-friendly and easy to use – with pull-out answers in the middle
Each book covers the key content and knowledge that children need to know from the new National Curriculum programme of study for maths.
- Includes differentiated practice questions at two distinct levels for every objective
- Using and applying questions for every topic provide opportunities for stretch and challenge
- Features a strong focus on key mathematical vocabulary
- Ideal for independent class work, homework and revision