Helps schools to teach programming from Year 1 to Year 6 giving your school a head start in preparing for the new curriculum. Find out more.
From EYFS to Year 6 - now in over 2000 schools!
- Use across a creative curriculum and adapt to any scheme of work
- Enable all teachers, regardless of confidence or experience, to embed ICT in their teaching
- Use with free software or software you already own – a one-off payment with no annual fee and no additional costs for your school
- Supports the criteria that Ofsted are looking for when awarding an 'outstanding' in ICT
Visit our dedicated site for full information about Switched on ICT and support using the scheme:
- Download free sample units for every key stage, ready to try in your lessons today
- Read and share stories of the creative uses of ICT in schools on our community blog
- See our grid of all the units and matching charts to show how to teach the units across a range of subjects
- Get answers to your questions about using the scheme
- Read reviews from teachers using Switched on ICT and find out how they got started